The Old Market is the ‘fun’ part of the downtown area. The area used to be a bunch of warehouses and slaughterhouses. There are just too many places to list. I will focus on places the professional drinker would enjoy.
- Upstream Brewpub
- Brickway Brewery
- Old Market Tap House
- Havana Garage
- Excellent humidor in the basement if you like cigars.
- Only 8 taps but they are all good craft beers. As the owner said “People who drink Light beers generally prefer a bottle or do not care. Why waste a tap on them?”
- Cool atmosphere and staff
- Neat variety of people
- An alright beer selection
- It’s in a basement
- An Omaha institution.
- The only gas station in the Old Market.
- The closest thing to a bottle shop in the Old Market. Selection is actually quite good, all things considered.